Monday, January 4, 2010

White Sheer Curtains What Color Should I Use To Put In My Living Room That Is Already Black And White?

What color should I use to put in my living room that is already black and white? - white sheer curtains

My furniture consists of a black entertainment center with a black leather chair. I also have several black and white on the walls. What you need to know what other colors go with the curtains of my pure white and everything that I could use a color a little more room for a little more cozy.

3 comments:

leisa k said...

I love black and white! I added red, my B & N. .. sure did pop! Good luck comfortable can make a good job .. Burgundy!

Aj~ said...

WOW ... any color would go w / black n white! If u'r POP lot w / orange / orange / turquoise, yellow / blue / lime green but if u want more smoothly w / tan powder go purple / dk dark green / blue. U can paint walls with? If so, try to paint a 1wall color. O accents, like pillows / throws / rugs / lamps / cups / glass / mirror, flowers, fruit and border / ... Fun

melc said...

the use of warm and bright colors to the control room D out .. a carpet of bright or pleasant ... I shop in Massachusetts Christmas Tree is perfect for something like that.

Post a Comment