Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bowel Disease More Condition_symptoms Do Pre-biotics And Probiotics Help With Inflammatory Bowel Disease?

Do pre-biotics and probiotics help with inflammatory bowel disease? - bowel disease more condition_symptoms

I have a problem in my rectum cryptitis as acute colitis or inflammatory bowel disease. Prebiotics and probiotics will help this condition? In addition, help, aloe vera juice? What are alternative treatments for inflammatory diseases of the bowel, instead of drugs?

1 comment:

common sense said...

Cherri hello, I have an inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn's disease for 28 years. I understand that the aloe vera juice will aggravate the bowel B / C acts as a laxative. When we burn, exacerbated the wall of his intestine and can cause dehydration. I tested for 90 days and found no benefit, only abdominal pain.

The pre-and probiotics are useful, but have for IBD in remission, taking medications, such as maintenance Llialda UC, Remicade and Crohn Entocort, Humira, 6MP, or Imuran.

If you have to Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of page site a lot of information, what you are looking for. There is also a live chat, a hotline and an open forum where questions can be another like you sent.

There is no cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, total colectomy (removal of the intestines) and a permanent ileostomy is a cure B / C, PT. Drugs would be painless. I had my ileostomy for 23 years. CD because my gut and my treatments have failed hit.

Will certainlyCCFA website. They publish a large number of research reports and the latest drugs that are approved by the FDA.

Good luck to you.

Post a Comment