Friday, January 1, 2010

Car Hood Protector My Headlight Burnt Out, Help?

My headlight burnt out, help? - car hood protector

The lighthouse of my Honda 06 'burnt, and I have no idea how to replace it. She looked up, opened the hood and can not find where plastic where I can not replace my car is screwed? Do Autozone / NAPA Auto Parts for me? Or is not the light bulb? What Goodyear Meineke address or other brand? I want to do this quickly, tomorrow is Saturday and not be arrested, not for a headlight.

1 comment:

monk said...

Do you have the manual? I do not know much about Japanese cars, but should be relatively easy in a Honda. An auto parts store should have a lamp in operation, and one of the parties' children should be able to say what to do, but probably not for you if it is hot.

Post a Comment