Saturday, February 13, 2010

What Does Right Shoulder Pain Mean What Does This Shoulder Pain Mean?

What does this shoulder pain mean? - what does right shoulder pain mean

I recently had the terrible pain in his shoulder. I can not go in certain directions and I can not lift the whole way and if I am the pain only makes me want to cry. I looked online and I thought it was a rotator cuff injury, but havent done anything before in his shoulder. I wake up every hour during the night from the pain and help Tylenol doen. What do you mean?

2 comments:

Nikko,Peke and GSD Lvr said...

You should consult your doctor so that he was a man done.My MRI intervention on his rotator cuff that he fell and tore ligaments in and they get X-rays showed only RM Did'nt break it.the show tears and then tell The treatment.I need to know if I am in both arthritis and it hurts when I sleep and I wake up is always on the back and the pain is still there, but not to the point that I cry

doofuss said...

I think it is arthritis. And take the ball joint is B-ON-bones, without a pillow between them. You need occupational therapy and medication for pain crossbar.

Ask your doctor.

Post a Comment