Sunday, February 7, 2010

False Positvie During Menopause False Positvie Or False Negative??

False positvie or false negative?? - false positvie during menopause

I was 3 weeks last month, I bleed for a few days () very easily. This month, I lost my time. I took a Clearblue digital test and easy to read "pregnant". The Clear Blue came with 2 I invite adopted as soon as I got home and it was good. was not my husband happy. led me to the best of a few buy to test like 99 cent store. When I got home, I took 3 Negative I had the last reading Clearblue not pregnant "read". I woke up this morning, and took the last 99 for the other and said nothing. Yes, that's 1 a.m. to 4 p.m., no. has passed for everyone is? I have not started my period at. I wait and get another brand? Help.

9 comments:

Daniel is due 27/3/09 said...

I like to go to a doctor was of a very bad press over the bright blue digital tests showed false-positive

carter&m... said...

I swear by testing one U.S. dollars to save, while thought my husband and I met (before we married, I), she was pregnant, so I took a clear blue test and said pos. Come and discover she was not pregnant. With my two children, the dollar stores, which is always right. But they can indeed very easily if you have a line that even a very weak dollar proof that she is pregnant to see.

#3 is on the way! said...

How long after taking the first to read the results you waiting for? If it after 10 min, then the results are invalid! If not wait a couple of days or 2, and the use of urine in the first morning. If you are still a neg. and any time you should see your doctor to see what's new! GL to you.

~Lacey~3... said...

You can create a false negative, but probably not get a false positive result, because you to pick up the pregnancy hormone. I vvait and a greater quantity of 1 or go to your doctor and you have the test.

Jennifer D said...

I would like to see a doctor. But you're more likely you will get a false negative with a false positive. Some of these tests may be less sensitive. Check http://www.peeonastick.com/hpts.html

The website contains much information about HPTS

N227 said...

If this has happened. What you do is go to the doctor of their test is not bad. These 99 cents are not reliable for her husband urinate on it, you can say that she is pregnant. LOL

(✿◡‿◡✿) said...

You can try some other Testofen another brand. But to be more precise, to a blood test for the hormone hCG, which will do the situation clear at once.

Good luck!
*

lilredhe... said...

You should go to the doctor and get a blood test. To know for sure!

lilredhe... said...

You should go to the doctor and get a blood test. To know for sure!

Post a Comment