Monday, December 28, 2009

Colon Cancer In Children Are There Any Colon Cancer Survivors Here?

Are there any colon cancer survivors here? - colon cancer in children

Well, just my 32 years old brother-in-law diagnosed with colon cancer stage 4, / and I'm totally depressed ... My sister just married him four years ago and have a daughter one year old and a boy of 2 years. Only a 600k loan took a commercial property in an economic plan to buy in a difficult situation. It breaks my heart to know that not as likely to never see his father when they grow up, and my brother-in-law could not see their children grow ...... By the way, if someone other treatments have been effective, in addition to conventional methods only try please let me know if you can, and stories of recovery are good too. Thank you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment